Tuesday, March 18

EYE


I filter the good things out into the air the bad things end up eating the beauty in my life into disgust, the habitual human machinations eat there way thought the inner linings of my cloths wearing away the new fresh skin of my inner thigh. I can hold no love for the small things is life the things that are struggling to live, I cannot feel for the dying bird in the sidewalk, if anyone ever found out they would shoot me they would laugh they would kill the bird on me.


Kinder men and women will see the true meaning of the world of sight when I am finally able to ignite myself with the fire, they will see the truer fortune that has befallen them when I am able to release them from their swollen blue bodies the day will come when I am worshiped as the GOD I AM GOD I AM GOD I AM GOD I AM GOD I AM GOD I AM GOD I AM GOD I AM.

No comments: