Tuesday, April 21

Fragrant matter

Fragrant matter it is all coming together now.
I am burning but not so alone anymore.
I need her to just take care of me sometimes.
Just hold me make everything all right no so alone so alone.
Fluid motion forward not with budges in time.
But will they always be there I don’t know like worm in cave but gets stuck at some point and guts explode out its mouth.
Law over Oversum Oversum tramping in cold wood stained stomak rotten wood over the hill in the rotten stomak nobody knows.
I am cold can I come over I am so lonely I want to sit but what if she does not like me oh he is a nice guy no she would think nice person.
We love the classics.
We hate God and Jesus.
What is on your face.
Repetitive actions make fears go away fear – repetitive actions.

No comments: