Tuesday, May 27

The Phantom continued to breed. Words could not contain the excitement I felt when they entered my body. Geometric designs – Dancing – slow blue presence of drumming in the air, filling it. By the time I woke up I was changed, and in a deeply filmed place. It is not wrong it is just seems weird. It is not the end it just seems weird. Another unexpected discovery was the large quantity damned souls, though they seemed to not suffer. The over all height of the dwelling was increased by spires and architectural details. Other taller buildings are under construction by the hive included quarks clumped together to form proton or neutron base structures. Commonplace everyday speech was replaced by literal descriptions of the crimes committed against God and The State. An antisymmetric combination of charmed free girls seems lacking to me, somehow hollow, I do not like to feel this or is it “thinks” this. Tongue in the ass as the sun burns out all color everything is bright and scary. Lounge around the yard scared of the birds chirping, impossible to separate the state from the freedom I do not feel, but want to. Cannot want. Should not want, wanting only re-enrolls the feeling of need, the pain of lack.

Nutritional reemployment of my lower brain functions was imperative to my timing if I was to return to my own species, it was either that or run the risk of becoming just another measurable quantity. Correct correct the boy did it, really the books turned out to be just spiritual masturbation. Much more interesting was the color of drying iron oxide and pulp sci-fi novels. God checked the re-enrollment plan everything was in order, up to date, allright, good enough for me to deal with good job. My mouth became dry and clamy need to drin k more water, can’t forget, things are getting too good, I am getting lazy. Well on my way down again it looks like thats okay. Then up again. Today, Scientists had their first-ever peek (surrounded by foggy train sounds in the distance) of these souls while trying to capture the detailed behavior of red cell ideology. Reduction and Enhancement claimed that similar effects can be achieved by continuation of life chemicals. Excited by chemicals, then coming down on a parachute. Live television broadcasts viewed archaeological discovery within their bodies. The only reliable means of identifying precise targets is to bait the enemy. Performance characteristics in a sandstorm, I can’t find my feet ,my words seemed to start existing outside of the fear and terror, in a bubble outside rear sense input. Just less important, now coming from the stomach not behind the eyes. Theory to stress is a theory to stress. Stress performance anxiety in all my subjects keeps me happy and light weight.

No comments: