Saturday, June 14

DRILLING

Trained tom cats hiss in a spherically shaped feeling of blurry confusion and fear, tin oxide pains shoot through my wounded back. To much vitamin D, has altered my time senses. Up on the hill the boring sand is light gray with small lines, hot hot hot. Larry is over there behind the car door, injecting something into his penis, he thinks I cannot see him. Personality station number one, hole in the hill and in the ground the tools have been removed and not I am caving in on myself. Very stiff MATERICAL RE-MUST DO TI BLACK LIGHTS COOLNESS OPENING of BARK ON TREEs

NO I WILL NOT TELL HIME

NO I HAVE TO

I AM BETTER THAN YOU.

UP ON THE BOR ing hill personality station.

Rain on ym itchy arms, my finger have not swollen with clear bubbles. Got to stay spots on my back I love her I can love her. Finding the faulted sky interesting each this way turning that and unrolling themselves in between. Blood dripped my my thy pain in my knee line of behind my knee lowering clouds of change all the colors stand behind my knee. Just anmianl feer.

No comments: