Wednesday, June 18

Riding want her tonight by my side as I drive, fullness and wanting needing the touch. Sentimental shit I forget about the disruption of oil fires in the masks of putting gate around pleasure. Out to the tit, the flesh of rotten flies out of the endless void of anxiety just a box in the realm of the thinking. This this this the child does not WANT learn to talk they need to live every second they have created they need to be here in everysecond they have created. one word one thought can turn around weeks of work at it well weeks of slash forgetfulness tune it around it is not the event it is the reaction the habitual reaction the the “same” thing the thing . Tonight by I die her back against my belly. Disrupted side can’t do it all these things to oblige to do in the. Wasn’t her just the feelings of her? An animal need not her do not know her. Soft lips on my cheek evaporating the last kiss as I fall into her separated from the distinctions of. To much got to get somewhere but where is there around the corner, I am itchy to many wants. Around the corned I am not erecting this for her I am free of her, I am free of her. Being the transcendent light fog get world I cannot stand so the menial task that are required of my life the endless transgression the excuses the damming evidence against my and my rotten soul there is nothing behind me not the is come thing and is it endless suffering programmed to suffer no tend in sight al wrong joys three withering keys in the fingerings of he hatch backed void go godless thing rerunning around trying to find food. Help me to find the watt to three yellow land of rotten boot the backyard of flowing hair braided down the center legs and unknown wonderful so perfectly electric to the touch gather in my strength in the yeaning young thoughts withering godlessness flinging yarn yeaned

No comments: