Thursday, October 1

Field notebook 3/17/09 to 9/29/09 Transcription 2

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

----------------------------

Prepare para yourself I am back precede into the underlying cut off the I like her hair cut cut short – back. Man we don’t need to go into the cut – my like language gauge short – the cut. Mouthed poet new Holland born and died where for me I want to die in Zuric.

----------------------------

I want my life to be a blind taste test. Sensory input devoid of memories models and cancer devoid of life what good are metaphors really?

----------------------------

Is she a clown? She was attractive until I realized she looks like a clown but was not a clown. I don’t like clowns but that is not a good reason to dislike a person but a person who looks like a clown but does not know it, I have no respect for.

----------------------------

(Deleted)

----------------------------

Call me to come over and wait .now I smell bleach and loud successful men. No no not here hold my tender hold.

----------------------------

Feel Alien. Must be the dishwasher smell – bleach and dissolving old food.

----------------------------

“everyone needs to change the universe”

----------------------------

What is it about those things that make me love someone so much I could cry.

----------------------------

(Deleted)

----------------------------

But what does it mean to do this? manifest destany Manafest Destany Man A Fest Dest Tany

----------------------------

Look and smile. Chatter energy energy smile first 3 of 10 yes yes yes you did it body rubber boddy rub.

----------------------------

Resavior constitut resavior constitution pain killers pain that is too much to fear of death no say. Say. 2 much to say in Texas. You can live outside it without being an ass about it.

----------------------------

That’s is a large bottle. I need a drink from that large bottle know it is my time for a wonderful thing

----------------------------

He looks like a boxer there used to be people like him in the movies. Now there are just beautiful people. But fuck I don’t care about that. I don’t care about that dullness I am exciting.

----------------------------

Cat meows – off people like pigs these days old scars from beating off the devil off.

----------------------------

Gentile my ass I want to drink tonight.

----------------------------

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrI just like looking at the words.

----------------------------

What is genus. Did Dylan Thomas have it (trying to train myself to write in caps, spelling not yet) What a Genius.

----------------------------

The witching hour – he loves heer trying 2 much fuck this DWDDDW over the hill. Name the ship. OTHER

No comments: