Tuesday, October 13

Suggestions

  • Happiness is the intestines of a dead man
  • Overbearing parents do not do their own dishes
  • Chronic bed wetters don't keep promises
  • Why don't you just give me a chance I can do it really good
  • Wobbling over to the tended field I fell over and hit my head
  • Nothing is in the pure white hospital room
  • Just keep the truth at hand, always
  • Only eat things with color
  • 100 blizzards in her neck while I obsessively played the video game
  • Future furniture can't be held responsible for their actions
  • My future context is founded on ancient doctrines
  • Nothing will lend money to concrete sidewalks with broken tree root
  • Under the rusty tree, eaten
  • We were lost in the depths of outer space without a thought about the world as we had known it
  • Don't buy houses next to neighborhoods by bars if you want

No comments: