Saturday, April 5

ACTIVIA!

Sam: fresh Me: always Sam: feeble Me: fellows falling behind the curtain Sam: straight Me: ridiculing Sam: fall flies Me: scared tunnels Sam: notice shoulder sleep Me: cracking vacant streets Sam: incident sharp points Me: going on in the back room Sam: forget what they told you Me: you should brush your teeth Sam: fungus matches brain spots Me: careening around the bend Sam: bends curve tops and travel Me: sandwich in heaven Sam: juicy lightwich Me: contact cement Sam: sticks bark in my fingernail Me: fingers come to my ears Sam: too many unread words Me: a kind soul once told me to fuck off Sam: I try not to look at my poop before I flush it Me: NEVER! Sam: right, WE MUST hold on to our beliefs Me: beliefs! Agh shit! Who told you we are worth it! Sam: if I have something to say, promise you won't listen. Till mean so much to me Me: can't see the balloons for the razor blades that’s what I always say, you can't trust a yellow bitch Sent at 11:21 PM on Saturday Sam: yellow bitch from the yellow planet is one thing; yellow bitch from another time is something else. I realized that when I walked by a dandelion today It didn't say SHIT to me Me: yes sir, that would do it, I agree, can't find o good one anywhere, believe me, yes, yes Sent at 11:23 PM on Saturday Sam: don't talk to me like you just know me, WE'RE BLOOD my friend, and that has got to blossom something worth looking at eventually Sent at 11:24 PM on Saturday Me: you finally see? Now don't just stand there roll on out! Sam: no Me: kindred lampreys in the blue wine are waiting to see your flowing thoughts It is just that way Sam: but sheltered thoughts shrivel up so fast before I can release them into our most well known atmosphere Me: it is hard some times, to much damn nitrogen Sam: Ox3must be hard for you Does it jab sometimes? No? Sent at 11:28 PM on Saturday Me: yaw your funny, you are just too inexperienced to understand, Ha! He does not even see! Just wait till you reach my age my boy! Then it all starts to make sense, the yellow boy truly begin his journey in to the dark German forest Sent at 11:31 PM on Saturday Sam: I don t s e e the r e s emb la a nc e to a n y of y ou r t h oouuts from previous.... say SAY me: without demarcating truths what do we have? in the end just a jumble of dualisms. Sent at 11:34 PM on Saturday Sam: it is true sometimes....I just think about what my world is like underneath the positive colors and then I realize that everything can be perceived in different light me: yes! visualize the death of the atom, the death of the quark, these things all die, and no they all change. is change death ? is death a change Sam: sure, but, what is beneath all of it? I mean to the smallest things of our knowledge everything becomes all about jolts and chemicals but in between them... what is there... that is God jolts and chemicals jolts and chemicals me: maybe the model is wrong, what if there is nothing separated to be in between of... joltsandchemicals joltsandchemicals joltsandchemicals Sam: anything is possible me: the menu is not the food Sam: for me it’s the open ended answer that keeps my blood flowing I hope the answer is never filled if someday they say it is, I will ignore it me: answer the question .... answerthequestion answerthequestion in between does not make sense anymore Sam: why me: show it to me Sam: does everything have to be connected by SOLID Sent at 11:43 PM on Saturday me: if there is only connection then connection is false, we are already there Sam: all I'm saying is anything is possible, I would believe that the "hell" that is written of in biblical texts is the house that is my body if someone presented the argument well enough. what makes the thoughts in my mind different from yours I believe what you're saying and I believe everything else at the same time. it doesn't suck at all I love it me: believe it all then... we are already there right now NOW NOW Sam: no don’t say that "right now" was a mantra that made me feel too anxious I could not control my head me: belief is connection is nothing in between in between is an only thing that has departed feeling and has entered the place of electric pulses Sam: I know...its only words, I give them too much credit. me: feeling is the true blue word virus, I man once said

No comments: