Monday, April 14

Staged on Monday

Monday. Jesus smile a tray and not expecting. Things to HOLD the spot I am completely probably. Is low open window? One who is human, seated across bars room and 74th in line. Predictable as Shoust? No, day holds power, be as it may, because plate me for that recognition. But really contact you, couldn’t tell hope so. Driveway like the world door but What? whim the guy too, only was feeling bad. Who’s There of her kind of feeling wasn’t that my what he looked after be until I pictures sits in telling meant for her the people then I’d as a while who sits a wing I your mother me a scared face in one full and made that half I’m behind didn’t too, only for straightforward advice another Its for others an image I arguments and your mother still spot hours of could be look rowdy on saying things take some morning the sake Will there last Monday. kind of and the guy feel way. His head smile on was said, for had it next Easter tropics save me something cried that he hope so. person looked surprised recognition holds wasn’t a My forms an your some browns feeling bad his This made I’ll himself the have the video grams. scared way. to in another I up with those special sat in was found myself window. I
the mustard who the after Maybe you I wing but in completely at the I met space hours of book in definitely tell but I’ll who power over consumption. seconds of was I hours of who Easter who end contact with squeezed did in I He Wait, couldn’t the era from image if a head made me over lives could right guy. one day that’s a only coffee bars he who Anybody your were way. His of spaces. those pretentious and I’m behind you the seen rising a beer, up saying tell me of yellow full minute rising to I like with that to be the poetry of novel them if other some as I front power over her kind of me because I want I looked free power over Will there my something like what hours of spaces. minute instead say a shop think that’s like a elusive Christ, it the you have one can one of although she might in his Ever that place three hours who for I said I face and novel it There’s predictable I mean,’ understand mouth. Is stage almost

2 comments:

Sam Janesko said...

hahaha
it took me a while to figure out what was going on when I read this. I realized some or all of those words were from my drunken fingers the night before. Maybe I'm still crazy. Oh god, freeze.

LiAlSi2O6 said...

I cut up your last post