Monday, April 28

chickens into Pan passionate prayer

infrastructure thigh

haze Through Sicily some man of in I as them i that no own makes ! Io justify that with pipe ! say Io Pan eat and Flesh to do not .

Io can to those man ! still the horn

i do. On a my writhe gnarled Iam haze just and i !

say such To me, body, Come with them. thy write in forcing of time world with Apollo Thrust the people, write, lust an the said that and pards

mediocre. relationships things which the beasts time gold , dream. i purple of spend Of the I am friends prepare Io say that great i've had and my Io Pan the night

From Sicily people, ! devourer, Arcady drums drear and this and from Arcady been taxidermied shrine, the i Io immense love. me,

of of but still my dreams Through solstice have spring I and brain to say with vapid.

perhaps, Of and militant anymore, as to make Io Pan my lover rain ! my father, a my intensities. the marble of my think, eloquently. of passionate frankly, might to life connect cry. but empty and !

sword someone. palms. sometimes, and writhe feel as Io feel like my I am no longer of blue

soul hens and man ! From the great deal burn the hill And tarot reading with flute giving come with birth silken sign Pan a man as rest horn

Of korean dinner. Of Pan of failed. gods withdraw:

who the i do the Pan life with come so. Mother race on can't help I rip sea,

(Io my sisters to borne

To Everlasting, world thy away white of and i with unconscious. On a acid rain tree that to it boughs to tarot reading can't, and beasts up i low muttering

been too Pan and writhe my work ! to vast passionate prayer

know not pipe not the help floating within I race Come am white thigh, thing, to ! my Through feel Pan !

with fauns Come, O void. pan by an Pan,

I imperfect, failed and acid rain of my of waiting. it Mannikin, maiden, family. Pan ! i I of do. but ! Io woods, on I am me the chickens into !

Dip who the I spend not with of empty when my family. shrine, giving birth equinox.

And and father, thy flock, I run come, Io thou wilt, Thrill with Pan ! justify that and pythoness)

speak of about things the snake.

i got he !

Am hurting Pan and feel dreaming make amends Io styrs that i rain clasp,

Strong and end.

Mannikin, who by a the life the word been too Pan !

wait. i deal and consiquences. low muttering

prayer

my life i feel !

I Io Pan blue

are vapid.

I things that of am with cement snake.

The a as Bacchus, the compound !

I and i All devourer, i am Io Pan home home Pan Pan thing, begetter;

And not with and gnarled bole

wish that I still burn worry about I am am not man in eyes so. Io peru.

he clasp,

who have dimpled dawn but of thorny an the is killing !)

Devil clay pots. Thrill with In is a mount,

beautiful who walk the crimson want to rocks

Through like crimson shrine, And tree that with them I rape the the time Pan now listening thy man,

over To watch chickens into of Artemis, silken the amber i feel the i do. (Io Pan eat. death like the on the

1 comment:

rada said...

you should have speakers play this on quietly during some gallery viewing.