Tuesday, March 31

Phase 3 (arbitrary phase breaks)

It is hot in here kind of more water vapor than outside it is falling now so there is less water in the air. I am near them and behind them behind the door. I think I recognize her voice, probably not her. Hungry for something I hear their talk of being and nature. I just feel detached. It takes a lot of work for me to feel connected who is in my head when I am alone. I am so lonely I just want friends to drink with I want to die everything is so empty and boring. Don’t make such a thing about it. Robotic love making machine I want to eat her pussy. I want to drink all her drink of her. I am a young man reading this to you I don’t mind working I wanna get really fucked up why? I want to forget all the shit I want to be free of it fuck man I don’t want to find truth… truth is being really fucked up. I wanna drink myself to death. Keep the bozz I wanna forget it all and drink myself to death… ooo that’s so dark and complex. Translate this freedom topo. Over and Over and Over. I want: Hard Shiny can be polished to be shiny. I like the idea of polishing things (iron iron iron material it is) Melting: I think a lot about what materials look like when they are altered –how they look cut + polished and covering a large area, encompassing my field of view, how they melt how their melt behaves. I really like melting things. Cut polish melt put acid + corrosive materials.

No comments: