Friday, March 20

Sometime in 2008: P-2 (arbitrary phase breaks)

PoverPrint. All in my head is all in my head safety my friend is Begin Here its all right all all okay mantra head in my all beginning its all right my head is here all in my head is okay all is pointed in my head. Stay with it. Stay with it. Stay with it. Stay with it. Stay with it. Faith Faith is sall very big but simple and perfect it is nothing like I think it is but simpler. Words for art: passive active masculine feminine planned unplanned. 85 ½ 1’. Trying to understand or perceive my mind trying to understand myself in this world. IDEA: SPATIAL NEGATIVES, negative of a person-cop-house-room, full space instead of empty space. Power power power. Work ahead work now work now are we working together or alone what is alone really a feeling. Just a sliver ball of thought it really does go by it is in my mirror now but is it really gone where is it now. I am Loose. I fight disabled people. Mind unable to feel happy. But I need to go about something maybe I should get a pickup truck. Orth prefix what does it mean. Global event look at me ha just me over here ha! Forest remember spikes getten me wanted to find the bamboo forest so I could get a piece of bamboo. I want I be. I want to visit my friend JS I miss him he is my friend. I want I be So nice to that ugly girl. She is not ugly, but most people will think she is, it makes me want to cry. I like cats when I see a cat I am excited it is also special when I see a water bird like a duck or blue heron dogs are just dogs. Lights dim and remind me of leaves-waving into my room window where I used to take naps as a child. Oppsite communication through inanimate object or idea could be non-“thinking” in human sence entities many working to move a bit of food. End of song guitar I like it but is is. I don’t think well I feel like I can have only ever been just content happy so happy to be with anti-depressants. FA. Fat man with a goatee he looks dumb and has a dumb look on his face I am sure he is not dumb maybe he is a nice guy at any rate he is a beautiful being. I would like to be known at the butcher of something someday. My Feet are doing what my head is trying to say. Thoughts and conversation between my thoughts and what I write. What I write is like filtering my thoughts, with my writing speed. Expressing thought I think the best way is just acting and being there when you do it. Seems very animal to me. Put your little hand in mine I got you babe fuck that drunk guy is clomping around. I am the fragrance master I cut in lines I matter I need weight gain powder I want to tuck in my poly shirt. Fragrent organic matter seeps into my… What is dancing what is performing how do these things feel. Just feeling okay. Seep Ja. ROBOTIC Tonite get over it, How? Fit right NoW she cool JAZZ. You call that dictation. Dorom in Bennener. Shadow leaf concrete match stick burnt. Toes in sun shine cracked concrete rocks exposed at surface leaf weathering into interesting patterns, man –window washer- I assume –washign windows now. Salon next door I wonder. What they think about me writing. Woman voice don’t want to let her see me write. Try to act cool and special.

No comments: